Thursday, September 7, 2017

Traveling with a Camera -Thoughts and Ideas



I will use this area to post different ideas about traveling with your camera.   I am NOT an expert or a professional, I AM just a "GATHERERER" of information (useful and useless - and I am the judge of that) and I love to share the "stuff" I find.  So click on HERE and see what I have to share, after all this is a blog (noun - a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.)



Link to the outline of travel tips, feel free to print and use (Share).
Outline

Link to Packing List Worksheet (This is a little overkill for most of us.  But it is a good starting point feel free to use as much or as little as you want)
Checklist

The Link to Youtube Traveling with DSLR
Traveling with DSLR

Great article
How to Turn Any bag Into a Camera Bag

Some useful smartphone apps for traveling (Each of these can be used off line, i.e. without a data connection.)
Google Maps
Google Translate
Google Trips

My most used website for ideas and planning is Trip Advisor, this is a website and app for my smartphone

If you find some "stuff" feel free to share it here or on the Facebook ALL Photo SIG page  (Closed group for ALL Members)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...