Monday, November 27, 2017

Luminar 2018





This has been a slow month for me as I recover from shoulder surgery.  Until the past couple of days I was typing one handed - left handed at that, which may not seem like a problem to my left handed friends, but for me, it was a chore that I really didn't enjoy.

That being said, here are a few updates as I have been playing with Luminar 2018 for Windows.  This is a great photo editing program very intuitive and easy to use.  As a library manager, it is lacking, they are saying early 2018 they will be releasing the Digital Asset Management module.  Will it replace Lightroom?  That is a personal preference.

Here is a quick YouTube video that talks about Luminar

The lists of Luminar 2018 YouTube videos is growing by the day.  So don't hesitate to wander around YouTube (and Pinterest too) looking at all the Luminar thoughts  

Here is a quick comparison between Lightroom and Luminar 



1 comment:

  1. It's a program with a lot of possibilities. On the P.C. side of computers they've released their PC version which is not going too well. Problem after problem and they are not set up to support the number of people that purchased the software and the problems we are having.
    That being said I want to reiterate that the program has a vast amount of potential and it's worth hanging in there with it.
    Right now they have a big issue with the eraser tool that when activated for use locks up one's computer.

    ReplyDelete

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...