Thursday, November 15, 2018

Shooting Christmas

Last year (November 8, look in the archives off to the right) I collected some articles and Youtube stuff about shooting Christmas.  Well, some things never change, so I challenge you to look back at those articles to refresh yourself to get ready for the great shooting season of Christmas.  I have to admit I am not a great fan of the commercial side of Christmas, BUT I do love the little kids and the mystery of Christmas in their little young lives.  In our immediate family, all my children and grandchildren in Texas are past the age of Christmas magic, so I have to rely on other peoples kids and grandkids to take pictures of kids Christmas mystery.  Here are some links to more Christmas (Holiday shooting):

Camera Settings for Night Photography of Christmas Lights

How To Photograph Christmas Lights At Night

How to Photograph Holiday Lights with your Smartphone

Enough of me now go take some pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...