Sunday, October 20, 2019

Portfolio Review

I had a new experience this month - I participated in a Portfolio Review.  This review is where a panel of judges review a themed presentation of my images.  This is a free benefit of membership in the Northwest Houston Photography Club.  These opportunities can cost a hundred or more dollars.  So I took advantage of this free opportunity.  We had a public viewing first, then two nights later we had our personal review.  In my case, I met with three professionals and received some great pointers. Here are my submissions with a theme of "PLACES OF REST."   Enjoy!!


Reflection Rest

Majestic Rest

Swinging Rest

Swamp rest

Prickly Rest

Biological Rest

Riverside Rest

Eternal Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...