Sunday, December 15, 2019

Grand Canyon Evening Shoot

As usual, I am behind on my blog.  Maybe I should rename it to Richard Procrastination Blog. Rather than renaming the blog I will set a goal for 2020 to do better in posting.  I have to get better at processing my images in a more timely manner. It is more fun to take the pictures than processing,  But for now, here we go with a trip we took this past October - November.  Stop one is the Grand Canyon sunset pictures.  We got to the south rim right at sundown.  It was cold and I jumped out of the car grabbed my camera and tripod (yes I am using my tripod more) and ran to the rim.  I had a medium weight jack, no gloves, and a hat. By the time I finished shooting my hands were numb and my nose was frozen. 
   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...