Monday, December 23, 2019

Sedona Arizona

After leaving the cold Grand Canyon we visited Sedona Arizona.  Lots of photo ops, but we just visited for a few hours.  The Visitor Center was very helpful in giving us some pointers to make the best of our time there.  









I had my crystal ball on the trip, too.  Found out that you can burn a spot in your hand if not careful  note the bright spot on my finger, it got reallll hot

I guess someone was real fast and ran out of their shoes.  Found these in the middle of a parking lot\.

A visit to Sedona is not complete without a visit to the Chapel of the Holy Cross.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...