Monday, May 2, 2022

Lensbaby International Photowalk

Photowalk


Went on the Lensbaby International Photowalk this past week end,  No requirement for a Lensbaby lens, but it encouraged me to get one.  There was some swag from them as a promo, nothing to exciting but enough to say I want one of their lens.  
These images are a mixture of hand held and tripod.  And a mixture of speeds, ISO etc.   So just enjoy.  I just had the camera cleaned and made a major mistake and did not check all my setting before going out so I am not happy with the overall quality but I enjoyed the evening and wanted to share my experience.

This gentleman was just enjoying himself and I thought very talented.








These kids were getting their caricatures done and they were so patient













No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...