Monday, October 10, 2022

Sundown

  Downtown Houston 

Some views of downtown.  The objective of this shoot was to capture the moon which was coming up and going over downtown.   I quickly realized this in not in my forte  I need to study up on this.  The best results I saw from the other photographers is when they used Photoshop to merge a shot of the Moon over the city image.  You have to remember the moon is a reflection of the sun so it has the same brightness level as the sun.  Seems too technical for a hack like me.  But here are a couple shots I enjoyed taking.  Kind of a progression from "Golden Hour" to the moon rising.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...