Sunday, January 8, 2023

Week 1 Challenge

 Here We Go

Week One

I am on a roll.  I made the required images for each of the sites I picked/

Digital Photography School

The challenge is WHITE. This was taken with my iPhone 7.  As I was doing my 3 times a week walk in the mall I spotted this and it "spoke to me as white.  SO no you do not have use a camera, the always handy mobile phone works too.


52 Frames

The challenge here was SELFIE.  I must confess I tried to mine and old selfie and it was rejected.  So it become a new selfie and I used my camera on a tripod, used tethered my phone to the camera for a remote release and used the 2 sec timer too.


Nicolesey

This challenge was BOKEH.  I took a gnome (can you say Elvis Gnome) from the garden placed in front of the Christmas Tree and took my shot.  I did use my Sony A7 III on a short tripod, after all this is justa 4' tree.

I got it done, NOW that wasn't hard.   Anyone else taking these challenges?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...