Saturday, January 21, 2023

WEEK 3 CHALLENGE

 Week Three

Here I am week 3 of the 52 challenge is behind me.  With a busy week doing whatever a retiree does it went by fast but the challenge was always on my mind.

Here are my submissions.  Of course all were taken using my Sony A7 III camera, and peculiar enough I used the Sony FE 28-70 lens on all.  And all this week are handheld.

Digital Photography School

The challenge here was BURNT.  


The loss of Fuddruckers to fire is a loss to the whole community. Bu, the BURNT remains allowed for a challenge entry for me.   In the present financial world that Fuddruckers finds itself in I doubt that they will rebuild.  So burnt down it is, sad times.


Nicolesy

This weeks challenge was Black and White.  A subject I always enjoy Black and White.  I don't know if it is that is where I started many years ago ( a little nostalgia in all of us) or just the simple appeal of the B/W image.


Soup in the Beginning.  Went to a cooking class for Italian Soup and this was the ingredients used.  So here is soup in the early stages.

Just for information here is a shot not submitted but to get an idea of the final soup LOL


52 Frames

Your Hobby was the assigned topic.  Photography is my main hobby but I also like to cook or is that Kook?  So I submitted an image of a cooking class that I attended.  Not overly excited about my image, BUT the soup was excellent, it as a spicy Italian soup.  




Watch for more additions to the blog and see if  I can do 52 weeks.  now close your computer and go take some pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...