Sunday, February 19, 2023

Challenge Week 7

Challenge continues

Still going,  Even though I was traveling I kept in mind the weekly challenges.  Always on the look out.

52 Frames

Objective: Chair

Hmmm.  Chair? lots of avenues here,  I decided on a chair I saw in the Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory.  Not to original but I could practice on my low angle shooting.  Again, shooting with my Sony A III with the Sony 24-240mm lens and hand held.  



Digital Photography School

Objective: No assignment
With no assignment I chose one of my shots from Key West of a sunset.  Still using the Sony with Sony lens, this 24-240 is my all around travel lens 


Nicolesy

Objective: Leading Lines
Still in Key West.  This is looking down Greene Street.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...