Friday, February 24, 2023

Challenge Week 8

 I'm still hanging in there completed the Week 8 Challenge.  It is still fun working on this, not sure I am improving my photography skills but it is making me think out of the box or is it out of the rut with a challenge that I would not think of normally.  maybe that's why I am enjoying it I am given a topic (challenge?) and then it is up to me to fulfill that topic.  Here is this weeks offering

52 Frames

Objective - Line from a Song - Red Solo Cup
Now, red solo cup is the best recepticalFor barbecues, tailgates, fairs, and festivals



Nicolesy - 

Objective - Negative Space

Always a challenge for me.  I seem to get a lot of negative space in my images without trying, so here I am putting negative space intentionally, who would have thunk?


Not my best image but lots of negative space.  I don't feel it supports the Coca Cola bottle but its and interesting composition (?).

Digital Photography School

Objective - Lines

Some vertical lines with texture too.  Just an interesting shot I enjoyed, this is the wooden fence in my back yard.  No travel required.



The journey continues I am already preparing for next week, come back and see what I am doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...