Monday, March 13, 2023

Challenge Week 10

The journey continues.  It was a rough week with a lot of interruptions, busyness was the answer.  Who knew busyness was the enemy of retirement.

52 Frames

Challenge - Complementary Colors

As I stated in the beginning it was a busy week.  Not impressed with this weeks submission.  I used my iPhone 8 for this week.  I'm sure I will use it again but you do what you can for the time.



Nicolesy

Challenge - Symmetry

Time to use the iPhone again.  Another shot of the times at the mall with my iPhone again.
 

Got to get a challenge that I am not thinking of the mall floor, LOL.

Digital Photography School

Challenge - Sad

New thought for me to photograph an emotion.  I know some of my images have been probably pretty sad by default.  BUT to go with the intention of making a sad image, rough time.

Got to use my Sony again so it wasn't too bad.  And my Lensbaby Trio 28 Velvet lens.  This  is a 28 mm lens with fixed aperture of f/3.5, manual focus, with three settings of a Velvet lens which produces a kind of ethereal image, another lens called Twisted (no that's not reflection on my personality) which gives an effect like ICM on the edges, the third option is called Sweet which has a "sweet" spot and a bokeh feel on the edges.  


I titled this Crepe Murder,  it's the stub of a trimmed Crepe Myrtle tree.  It makes me sad to "murder" the tree.  This style of trimming is common here in South East Texas, you are supposed to just trim of the crossing branches and the branches the are the size of a lead pencil and smaller.  Most people and general gardeners do the "murder" routine. In the past I have trimmed in the proper method, but do to some physical limitations on my part I could not trim properly this year, so I did the "murder" so SAD.

Now go take some pictures of your own !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...