Sunday, March 19, 2023

Challenge Week 11

 Still going on this journey, thanks for helping me along

52 Frames

Challenge - High Noon

The idea of High Noon is the lighting is terrible for photography , so see what you can do.  Most of the week was overcast, There first one was Thursday so I ran out to John Paul park to see what I could do for all the photo challenges this week and lucked out and got all three.

This was taken with my Sony A7III and the FE24-240 lens @ 240mm, ISO 250 1/2500 sec # f/6.3.  This was hand held as most bird photography is.  

Requesting Permission to Land



Digital Photography School

Challenge - Low Angle

Lately this had been up my alley.  I am loving low angle, I used a Miggo Flexible Tripod and I "tether" my iPhone to the camera.  I pretty much control all function of the camera on the phone without bending over for a long time or getting down low,  

I used my Sony A7 III with my Samyang 45 mm prime, ISO 200, 1/200 sec @ f/13.


I got over zealous this week and submitted two more that I liked.  The next was staying with my mini tripod, same camera and lens, set at ISO 200, 1/100 sec @ f/13.


This third submission was just to submit something whimsical.  This was handheld.



Nicolesy

Challenge - Green

Did not like this image,  Just submitted it to get through the challenge, was not inspired - BUT here it is


This was hand held shot on spur of the moment.  Sony A7 III, FE 24-240 at 112mm, 1/5000 sec @f11 ISO 16000.

That's it for the Challenge week now close your computer and go take some pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...