Sunday, March 26, 2023

Challenge Week 12

 Yes, I am still on the journey, and I guess some are still following me,  I know there is not an automatic notification feature anymore (at least I don't think there is one)  So thanks for just checking in.  

Now to the challenges for week 12.

52 Frames

Challenge - Music
Had to give this one some thought as I do nor anyone in my house play.  So borrow is the word, put the word out and one of my grandsons had a dulcimer, picked it up and here is my attempt.


Easy way out was to make a product shot, but went for the "hands on" approach instead.

The product shot was 

Nicolesy

Challenge - Sidelight

A shot where the predominate light is from the side.


A few minutes earlier the afternoon light from the west was a lot stronger,  By the time I ran in the house and got my camera and changed the lens a cloud came across.  While I waited and waited I finally got this shot the one I wanted but I was focused on this and got what I could get.

Digital Photography School

Challenge - Early Morning

Whoa early morning, the longer I have been around the less chance I am an early morning person.  But as I read the instructions early morning was what ever early morning is for you, it does NOT have to be sunrise, whew.

So after a couple overcast mornings I got some "early" morning sunlight that fit my perimeters. My favorite Yoga Frog was in the sunlight and begged to be shot.


After I submitted the image I didn't like this crop and thought a tighter crop would have been better but sometime you get what you get,

Now close this out and go take some pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...