Sunday, April 2, 2023

Challenge Week 13

The challenges keep coming.  Life gets in the way sometimes but I am learning how to juggle around that "stuff".  Here we go with week 13.

52 Frames

Challenge - Low Angle

I am enjoying low angle photography so this was not a challenge for me per say, it was finding the time to get out.  Thankfully I had planned to attend the Senior Citizens day at the Soap Box Derby track (hopefully there would be some photo ops - and there were)

Here is a low angle of The Hill/Track for gravity racing.


This was shot with my Sony A7 III and the FE 24-240 mm lens at 82 mm, 1/2000 sec @f/11.
ISO 800.  Hand held about 6 inches off the ground

Nicolesy

Challenge - Sense of Scale

hmmm? Sense of scale?  ok  look it up and its like how to put things in the picture to give a sense of how big it is or show distance.  The Soap Box Derby gave me the location with this image.
Pretty much the same picture as 52 Frames BUT with some people in it and the green cone.
Sony A7 III, FE 24-240 @240 mm, ISO 1000, 1/2000 sec @ f/11.  Again hand held but I was standing, I can squat, bend over only so long.  

Digital Photography School

Challenge - In the Rain
 Right away I knew I was in trouble no rain this week,  I thought about hooking up the sprinkler and simulating rain but didn't take the time.  SO to keep shooting and submitting one image a week I created my own challenge and used one of my images from Soap Box Derby.
Race Day - Go Mach 5 Go Speed Racer
Sony A7 III FE 24-240 @ 52 mm, 1/80 sec @ f/14 ISO 125



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...