Saturday, April 22, 2023

Week 14 Challenge

Seems I got a little behind in my posting of the Challenges.  Time goes by fast once you are retired plus having out of town company.  But I didn't miss taking pictures,

Here we go - Week 14

Digital Photography School

Challenge - Flight
A little whimsical and not something in flight but something to help us fly on time (?)



The departure board at William P Hobby Airport in Houston Texas.  Taken with my trusty always present iPhone 8 (Yes I know that's an old phone but if takes a decent picture and it still places and receives calls and text, HaHa)

52 Frames

Challenge - Fill the Frame

A little different thought process on how do I fill the frame and still have something to the picture when shooting full frame.  Here was my attempt in my back yard.



Nicolesy

Challenge - One Lens
 The challenge was to choot for several days or at least one outing using just one lens.  I chose to shot with my 24-240 set at about 240.  And use my feet to "zoom"  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...