Sunday, April 23, 2023

Week 16 Challenge

 52 Frames

Challenge - Blue Hour

Waited to the last minute to get this shot.  Well not last minute had 2 hours and 15 minutes left when I submitted it.  Of course, many of the nights this week were clear and had wonderful blue hours but no I put it off and tonight was cloudy.  But I think I still captured a good blue hour sky with some nice lighting,  This was hand held thank you Sony for great image stabilization.  This was taken at Town Lake Boardwalk, will have to remember that for futre shots.

Nicolesy

Challenge - Flat Lay

Another "still life" type shot not to imaginative.  Just combining two great loves for me Wine and Photography.  Met the challenge with little imagination

Digital Photography School

Challenge - Pain
Gave thought about how to relay pain.  Didn't want to hurt anyone or anything so here it was without hurting anyone, Just the thought of Rose thorns.  The idea of a beautiful rose with the thorns under the flower just waiting to cause pain.


Now onto Week 17 spreading my wings.  Thanks for flying with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...