Saturday, May 13, 2023

Week 18 Challenge

Interesting week for my photography.  Motivation problems and inspiration at same time but I did it!

52 Frames

Challenge - Food Photography 
Used my mobile phone for the shot as I was walking in the mall.

Let the cookie monster rule!

Nicolesy

Challenge - Water
Another round in the back yard using a sprinkler.


 Submitted a supplemental this week.  Yes there was water in the hose and dripping off this one.

Digital Photography School

Challenge - View from the Window

Another mobile phone shot taken while walking n the mall.

I know not taken from the window but taken through the window, but the window was involved.

Again I did a supplemental (maybe for taken the first through the window)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...