Sunday, June 11, 2023

Week 23 Challenge

 Here we are continuing the challenges.  Some weeks its seems a burden, but when I get into it and get y creative juices going it is fun. And that is what I am after fun while expanding my photographic skills.


52 Frames

Challenge: Negative Space

This was some plants at Mercer Gardens using the ICM technique by panning in a vertical motion.  The tech stuff on the camera Shutter speed 1/6 sec @ f/25 ISO 125

Nicolesy

Challenge: Abstract

Again Mercer Gardens using ICM and twisting the camera 90 degrees, Tech stuff: Shutter speed 1 sec @f/29 ISO 50

Digital Photography School

Challenge; Hard Light Soft Light

This has changed to a Bi Weekly challenge.  So I will be posting the same challenge with a new image each week.

Hard Light


Soft Light





No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...