Sunday, June 18, 2023

Week 24 Challenge

 52 Frames

Challenge: Inspired by a Framer

This challenge a little different for me.  The challenge is to see some other submission and take a photo that their image inspired you, there is Extra Credit for Recreating their image.  I took the Extra Credit challenge recreated their image, well, not exactly their image  but with my figurine.

Shot in my studio using a flashlight to light the image.


Digital Photography School

Challenge; Panning

I am slipping somewhat and pulling images from the files.  Been busy and the heat and not feeling well all the time I do what I can.

Nicolesy

Challenge: Reflection


Busy reflection in store window.   Between the product in the window and the reflections easy to get lost.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...