Friday, July 7, 2023

Week 26 Challenges

Late in posting.  Got lazy but I did make the challenge in time for all three.

52 Frames

Challenge: Morning Routine
I came up with a mediation theme for the morning routine

My friendly meditating yoga in my backyard

Nicolesy

Challenge: Think in Threes
Images with couplets of three are always preferred but still a challenge to try and find them when not posing in my studio.  Well on my morning walk in the airconditioned level ground mall I found something - Aha!  Pulled out the trusty mobile and captured "The Cool Stuff!"


Digital Photography School

Challenge: Golden Hour Landscapes

Cheated a little here and mined one out of my archives and here was my image



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...