Monday, July 10, 2023

Week 27 Challenge

 Well, I am still going.  It has been rougher each week to keep motivated for mw.  I have had some down days this week and it is HOT here in Houston.  But I did make it out and for some images.  Basically I went out one evening at Golden hour and got images for all three challenges from one outing to John Paul Park, came back post processed and submitted - BAM done.


52 Frames

Challenge: Reflection


Nicolesy

Challenge: Starburst
Not one of my better "Starburst" but I met the requirement


(In case you cannot find the Starburst , look into the branches of the tree at the top and see the bright spot (sun) bursting through the branches)

Digital Photography School

Challenge: Golden Hour Landscape 
Remember this is now a bi-weekly challenge but I want to keep on the weekly idea as long as I can last. So this is repeat challenge from last week.


Again all images from one short evening outing to John Paul Park.  

See you next week.  Right now I do not anticipate any outing into the heat of the week but who knows? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...