Monday, July 17, 2023

Week 29 Challenge

 Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done.


52 Frames

Challenge: IN THE CENTER


Used this shot for two challenges this week. See below for the entry.  Shot this using my Sony A7 III again tethered to my mobile phone.  Able to see the image on my phone so I was sure it was centered.

Nicolesy

Challenge: MACRO


A little whimsical with my Hot Wheel toys in the backyard.  Used my Sony A7III with the FE 28-70 mm lens with a macro +1 filter.  Some mote whimsical playing with my bud "Rocky" and some toys.

Digital Photography School

Challenge: FROM WHERE I STAND



Same image different crop from 52 Frames



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...