Monday, May 29, 2023

Week 21 Challenge

Things are still going along.  I'm enjoying this little journey and opportunity.  With it heating up outside I tend to get more still life or things around the house.  

52 Frames

Challenge: Low Key

Not fully understand what constituents a Low key shot I got into this and I think this is a poor example of low key.  But it was fun doing this project.  This is a Lego flower (constructed by Betty and two adult grandsons). 


Nicolesy

Challenge: Shadow

Lots of opportunities for shadows.  As I was waling into the Museum of Natural Science I walked through the "tunnel" of trees and was struck with the shapes and texture of the shadows on the path through the park that surrounds the museum.


Digital Photography School

Challenge: Uncomfortable (Again)

DPS is doubling up on the challenges (Must be getting lazy down under.)  The idea taking pictures of strangers is getting more comfortable.  This is a picture of Ashley our waitress at a BJs Brew House in Aurora Colorado as we got into town for a visit with our family there.



Funny thing about this I was the third person to ask her for her picture this week.  One was kind of a "restaurant crawl" where they had to stop at a different restaurant for each course and get a picture of the wait staff and the food.  The other person taking pictures was on a challenge like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...