Saturday, July 25, 2020

Playing in the Pandemic

What have you been up to during this quarantine?  I have been in various stages of wandering and found myself not doing much - playing on my iPad or binge watching some garbage in TV.  We have spent some time with friends who are equally isolated.   A few times I have taken some pictures and trying to challenge myself to do more photography.  Then I look out side and what do I see - HOT HUMID HOUSTON and I talk myself out of going out and doing photography.  Now I am challenging myself to - GO TAKE SOME PICTURES RICHARD!!


Here is some of the few that I have taken, the past few weeks - 

An Afternoon at Mercer Arboretum


Was this a personal guide?


Sunflowers in my backyard



Succulents from Arbor gate Nursery


An afternoon in Galveston


Pleasure Pier through the Fish Tales Restaurant window 



Now remember GO TAKE SOME PICTURES!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...