Monday, January 4, 2021

Happy New Year

 Its a new year a time for a new start AGAIN.  So what new years resolutions have you made?  I'm not one to make resolutions like that, mainly I never follow through.  But I do have a goal to try and get out at least once a week to shoot something.  I am trying to take my camera with me even when I'm not going to specifically shoot.  

Huntsville State Park    

My first outing was a drive about an hour north to Huntsville State park.  A nice easy drive with a great destination.  Although it is January and not much color it was a beautiful day jsut to get out/   Nice marked trails and not over bearing for an old man.  Also, after not taking many pictures last year and being social distancing (or is it social isolation) it was a good opportunity to refamiliarize myself with my camera.  


WELL MARKED TRAILS



Old roadbeds can be a little rough


My Lunch Companion

He was a little over zealous looking for food




A beautiful lake inside the park, with boat rentals and swimming available


Of course I had to practice some Intentional Camera Movement  (ICM)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...