Friday, February 10, 2023

Challenge Week 6

 Week Six 

Week six and I am still going.  It's not as hard as I assumed, and with some planning and cooperating weather I can get more than one challenge a day.  I am holding myself that the challenge is take the images the week that they are due.  Frame 52 insists in this submit the image that was taken the week it is due and their software checks the date on the image to ensure this is true.  The other two Nicolesy and Digital Photography School encourage that integrity, but some photographers state that they have gone to their files for the image.  Not me, I am staying true the concept even if it is tempting.  That being said here are my images for this week:

52 Frames

Objective: Shallow Depth of Field
Overhead view of a water spigot. Used my Sony A7 III, Samyang 48 mm  f1.8 lens shot at f/1.8

Got Water?

Digital Photography School

Objective: What Is It?
Post a photo and let the audience guess what the image is.  Starting the glass blowing was my image.  Again Sony A7 III with FE 24-240mm lens, hand held.



Nicolesy

Objective: Framing

Maintenance time

Now quit reading this and go take some pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...