Sunday, May 26, 2019

Update AGAIN

It has been an interesting spring for me as I have been out taking pictures and not keeping up this blog.  It sure is more fun to be taking pictures than to be sitting at the computer organizing and posting. That being said here is some images for a little catchup.
February is rodeo month here in Houston.  I'm not much for the rodeo itself, it is in a LARGE arena (NRG Stadium) and I like to be up close and personal with the events, yes the smell too. But I do enjoy the parade, so that's where I go. And here is a little of what I saw.  
Asleep at the Reins


















Parade Wave
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 29 Challenge

  Yep I'm still on the trail. It seems to be getting harder with the temps staying iun the triple digits. BUT it is getting done. 52 Fra...